- Manufacturer: Warner
- Model #: 883316248874
- Condition: new
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316248874
In 1998 the world's oil supply is exhausted. The U.S. Treasury is empty and in deep debt to a billionaire businessman (Chief Dan George) who'll foreclose on the nation in 30 days. The solution: a telethon to save Uncle Sam from bankruptcy. And with this way-out-there premise as a launching pad, Americathon explodes into comic outer space. Written by Firesign Theatre veterans Phil Proctor and Peter Bergman, this wickedly funny ' and 30 years later, outrageously timely ' escapade stars Harvey Korman as an ego-tripping emcee, Fred Willard as a scheming White House aide and John Ritter as a mellow fellow of a President. Has the country got a prayer when the people running the show haven't got a clue? Tune in to this all-stops-out extravaganza of hilarity and ' strange but true ' foreboding.
- Actors: Harvey Korman, Fred Willard, Peter Riegert, Zane Buzby, Nancy Morgan, John Ritter, Richard Schall, Elvis Costello, Jay Leno
- Genre: Comedy
- Run Time: 84:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1979
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 16 X 9 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.85 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.