In addition to Mother’s Day and Father’s Day, did you know that July 26th celebrates Parent’s Day? As mom and dad look for ways to shower each other with gifts, take into consideration our top 5 list of customer-submitted gifts giving ideas that will give experiences instead of material items.
1. National Parks passes. National Parks provide a great opportunity for family to come together and to connect with nature. What better way to experience the outdoors than with a pass that gets you into parks across the country?
2. Since you’ll be hitting National Parks, you’ll need some outdoor gear. Load up on tents, flashlights, and all-things-camping to make the most of your travel sessions.
3. Mattress pads are a luxury comfort for outdoor camping. Who says you can’t enjoy the outdoors + modern day comforts?
4. Give a unique gift basket. Food gift baskets allow you to bundle delicious treats or meals for your travels so you have a little taste of home comfort food while you’re on the road.
5. What would a moment of appreciation be without traditional flowers or cake. For a more special variation of cake, showcase your labor of love and make it a homemade cake?