- Manufacturer: Warner
- Model #: 883316119006
- Condition: new
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316119006
Paul Ehrlich isn't the hero type. Yet, using intellect and compassion as weapons, Ehrlich is the greatest of heroes ' one who conquers disease and prejudice and save tens of thousands of lives. Tuberculosis. Diphtheria. Syphilis. Ehrlich's work led to medical breakthroughs in each. But other foes blocked his battle against the last of these plagues: scientists who naysayed his progressive formulations. Edward G. Robinson portrays Ehrlich, his favorite role in a long career. And William Dieterle directs this work that breaks the era's taboos and stands alongside ' perhaps eclipses ' his The Story of Louis Pasteur and The Life of Emile Zola.
- Actors: Edward G. Robinson, Ruth Gordon, Otto Kruger
- Genre: Drama, Biography
- Run Time: 103:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1940
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.33 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.