- Manufacturer: Universal
- Model #: 025192049446
- Condition: new
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14025192049446
After a particularly devastating critique by a famous art critic, Marcel walks to the waterfront, intent on suicide. Instead, he ends up rescuing a man who is drowning and drags him to safety. The would-be victim is a large, hulking brute with hideous features yet Marcel takes pity on him and offers him refuge. The sculptor realizes he has found the perfect subject for his new work. Nevermind those newspaper headlines about The Creeper, a serial killer on the loose whose description matches this strange homeless man. Even if his new friend is guilty of murdering prostitutes by snapping their spines, why give him up to the police? He might actually prove useful in removing any obstacles in the way of Marcels success. House of Horrors (1946) is an atmospheric B-movie delight with familiar screen heavy Martin Kosleck (The Flesh Eaters, 1964) as the demented Marcel and Rondo Hatton, an actor who needed no makeup, as The Creeper.
- Actors: Rondo Hatton; Martin Kosleck; Bill Goodwin; Robert Lowery; Virginia Grey; Alan Napier; Joan Fulton
- Genre: Comedy
- Run Time: 65 Final Format: DVD-NTSC Year: 1946
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 - 1.37:1 Audio:
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.