- Manufacturer: Warner
- Model #: 883316165218
- Condition: new
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316165218
Buildings shake and crumble. Rubble rains down, burying hapless victims. Flames rage throughout what was once the Paris of the Pacific. This stirring recreation of the earthquake of 1906 is the finale to Old San Francisco, but plenty happens before the famed sequence. Warner Oland (later one of the screen's most memorable Charlie Chans) plays a cruel city boss, a Chinese disguised as an Occidental, who lusts after a gently bred daughter of the Spanish aristocracy (Dolores Costello). Set to a Vitaphone soundtrack with synchronized music and sound effects, the action careens from rancho to saloon to secret dungeon under the direction of Alan Crosland, who would make history later the same year (1927) with The Jazz Singer.
- Actors: Dolores Costello, Warner Oland, Chas. E. Mack, Josef Swickard
- Genre: Drama
- Run Time: 89:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1927
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.33 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.