- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316165225
- Condition: new
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316165225
Galleon slaves strain against the oars...warships blast cannonades of death...and one of the great seafaring swashbucklers of the Silent Era (presented with added music) sails anew on DVD. Milton Sills, a stalwart silent-movie actor sure to be better known today if not for his untimely death, plays the gentleman pirate ' The Sea Hawk ' who escapes the treachery of a dastardly sea dog (Wallace Beery) and becomes the scourge of Spain's navy. Two-time Academy Award? winner* Frank Lloyd helms the excitement, hewing closer to the Sabatini novel than would the later Errol Flynn movie, using full-sized ships during filming and finding his sea legs years before guiding 1935's Oscar?-winning Best Picture Mutiny on the Bounty.
- Actors: Milton Sills, Enid Bennett, Lloyd Hughes, Wallace Beery
- Genre: Drama
- Run Time: 124:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1924
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.33 Audio: Stereo - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.