- Manufacturer: Universal
- Model #: 025192095887
- Condition: new
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14025192095887
Paul Newman makes his directorial debut in the sweeping saga Sometimes a Great Notion. Based on the best-selling novel about a two-fisted Oregon lumber family, the story focuses on a family that bucks their close-knit timber community in order to deliver a shipment of logs in defiance of a strike. In the process, one man is killed, the family patriarch Henry (Henry Fonda) is injured, and the eldest son Hank (Paul Newman) almost loses his wife (Lee Remick) to his half brother (Michael Sarrazin). Filled with complex characters and issues that still resonate today, Sometimes a Great Notion is an intense portrait of life set against the backdrop of logging.
- Actors: Paul Newman; Henry Fonda; Lee Remick; Richard Jaeckel; Linda Lawson; Cliff Potts; Roy Poole; Joe Maross
- Genre: Drama - Romantic
- Run Time: 114 Final Format: DVD-NTSC Year: 1970
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 16 X 9 - 2.35:1 Audio:
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.