- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316276099
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316276099
"Two billion years in the making!" trumpeted the ads for this fabulous Technicolor? treat from Irwin Allen (The Poseidon Adventure, The Towering Inferno). The Animal World investigates the wonders of an astonishing array of creatures from butterflies to whales. But the unquestioned highlight is a 12-minute stop-motion recreation of prehistoric life, featuring an adorable baby brontosaurus, a terrifying death-match between a stegosaurus and a ceratosaurus and a host of unfortunate dinosaurs trapped by molten lava. The geniuses behind the segment? Ray Harryhausen (Jason and the Argonauts, The Golden Voyage of Sinbad) and Willis O'Brien (King Kong). You bet your Jurassic it's fun!
- Actors: N/A
- Genre: Documentary
- Run Time: 82:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1956
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.37 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.