- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316677018
- Condition: new
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316677018
Wealth, power, women: all belong to whoever fights his way to black gold! A Who's-Who of '60s TV favorites, including Philip Carey (Laredo) and Diane McBain (Surfside 6), headline a tumultuous tale of wildcatters looking to get rich quick in the dusty oilfields of 1920's Oklahoma. Carey plays Frank McCandless, who crash lands his biplane into a field he realizes is ripe for exploration. He swaps his wings for a mud pump and starts drilling. But Chick Carrington (menacing bad-guy Claude Akins, whose film and TV credits include over 200 roles), a ruthless oil baron with an eye for the state senate, is out to stop Frank ' with dynamite if necessary. This boom-and-bust adventure adds in a pretty girl (McBain), a two-timing saloon singer and plenty of brawling action to keep the story speeding along. The film ends with a towering geyser of a gusher, but is it Frank or Chick who will claim the black gold?
- Actors: Philip Carey, Diane Mcbain, James Best, Fay Spain, Claude Akins, William Phipps, Dub Taylor, Ken Mayer, Iron-Eyes Cody, Vincent Barbi, Rusty Wescoatt
- Genre: Drama, Adventure, Action
- Run Time: 98:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1963
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: ORIGINAL ASPECT RATIO - 1.85:1 Audio: MONO - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.