- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316270981
- Condition: new
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316270981
Soon after L.A. police detective Mike Carter is bounced from the force, the officer who fired him is found dead. Suspect #1: Mike Carter. While the police dragnet draws tighter, Carter scrambles to clear his name, connecting the dots involving Pasadena bluebloods, the meat-packing industry and cop corruption. As Carter, noir icon Lawrence Tierney (Dillinger, Reservoir Dogs) brings grim toughness to this atmospheric whodunit that marks the genre debut of another film noir notable, director Richard O. Fleischer (Armored Car Robbery, The Narrow Margin). A filmmaking legend of even greater renown was in the wings. Robert Altman of M*A*S*H, Nashville and Gosford Park receives his first credit (as story co-writer Robert B. Altman).
- Actors: Lawrence Tierney, Priscilla Lane
- Genre: Crime, Mystery
- Run Time: 62:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1948
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.33 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.