- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316287408
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316287408
The Depression is a tough time to fall in love, but young Marje Harris (Ginger Rogers) and her gas-jockey beau Blacky Gorman (Joel McCrea) take their chance at heaven. The two plan a future together until a spoiled society girl (Marian Nixon) moves to town, flips over handsome Blacky and dazzles the hapless chump. Marje stands aside ' then stands up when the new Mr. and Mrs. Gorman need a friend. Rogers was two months away from her star making debut as Fred Astaire's dance partner in Flying Down to Rio when this pre-Code drama hit the Bijous. In a performance touched with humor and gallantry, the actress on her way to becoming an icon of Golden Age musicals showed she would also be one of the era's finest dramatic stars.
- Actors: Joel Mccrea, Ginger Rogers, Marion Nixon, Andy Devine
- Genre: Drama
- Run Time: 71:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1933
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.33 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.