- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316677001
- Condition: new
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316677001
Dead men tell no tales in this action-packed search for a lost treasure in gold starring Richard Todd and Dale Robertson, produced by legendary exploitation filmmaker Harry Alan Towers (The Face of Fu Manchu). Suspicious of the loss of a diamond dredger off the coast of South Africa, an insurance company sends inspector Harry Sanders (Richard Todd) to investigate A.J. Magnus (Dale Robertson), the ship's wealthy owner. Joining the crew on its next expedition, Sanders soon uncovers the startling truth: the operation is merely a front to recover a half-million pounds in sunken gold bullion, a fortune Magnus would kill to keep all for himself. Loosely based on Edgar Wallace's 1911 novel Sanders of the River, Coast of Skeletons is 1960s' escapism at its two-fisted best and marks Richard Todd's second and final appearance as Harry Sanders, a character he first played in Death Drums Along the River in 1963.
- Actors: Richard Todd, Dale Robertson
- Genre: Drama
- Run Time: 90:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1965
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 16 X 9 FULL FRAME, ORIGINAL ASPECT RATIO - 2.40:1 Audio: MONO - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.