- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316615904
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316615904
Hey, you! Wanna catch the L.A. garage band that first recorded the oft-covered rock essential Hey Joe? That would be the Leaves, seen here in a performance of In the House of Dr. Stone. The Cool Ones has more cool musical stuff, too. Like Glen Campbell on his way to country/pop renown. Plus This Town, the song composed by Lee Hazlewood (the films music supervisor) that would become a Frank Sinatra staple. And the quirky song styling of mid-60s camp sensation Mrs. Miller. The films story spoofs the music industry as it unwinds its loopy tale of a rock kingmaker (Roddy McDowall) and the girl-boy singing duo he plans to rocket to the top of the charts by making them everyones favorite romantic pair. Tammy TV and film star Debbie Watson plays the duos starry-eyed ex-go-go dancer, and Gil Peterson portrays the handsome crooner whose career had been flatlining. Look for uncredited Teri Garr (Young Frankenstein).
- Actors: Roddy Mcdowall, Debbie Watson, Gil Peterson, Phil Harris, Robert Coote, Nita Talbot, George Furth, Mrs. Miller, The Bantams, Glen Campbell, The Leaves, T.J. And The Fourmations
- Genre: Comedy
- Run Time: 95:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1967
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 16 X 9 LETTERBOX, ORIGINAL ASPECT RATIO - 2.40:1 Audio: MONO - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.