- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316270868
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316270868
After a train wreck sends art critic George Steele (Pat O'Brien) into a mental tailspin, he's fired from his job at a New York art museum. Seems unjust ' until you learn there was no train wreck. This relentless, nervy film noir explores the sinister world of violence and the monied world of aesthetics as Steele's attempt to reconstruct what really happened leads him to murder, mania and an international conspiracy that threatens the museum's masterpieces. Herbert Marshall (Foreign Correspondent, The Letter) joins the hunt as a mysterious Brit who's awfully chummy with the cops. And noir great Claire Trevor (Murder, My Sweet; Key Largo) plays Steele's sweetheart, a savvy journalist who may know more a lot more than she's telling.
- Actors: Pat O'Brien, Claire Trevor, Herbert Marshall, Ray Collins, Wallace Ford, Dean Harens
- Genre: Art/Foreign, Crime, Drama
- Run Time: 93:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1946
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.37 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.