- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316587201
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316587201
Two men have already died. How many more may be lost? From filmmakers John and Roy Boulting (Brighton Rock, Lucky Jim) comes this suspenseful tale of Royal Navy sailors risking their lives in a dangerous mission to engineer a top-secret torpedo. When a test of the torpedo turns fatal, the Admiralty sends in a team from the U.S. Navy, including Lieutenant Brad Bradville (Gene Kelly), the new director of the program. But the tight-knit Brits dont exactly welcome the Yank interlopers, especially when Bradville decides to strip the torpedo down and start anew. A titan of the golden era of movie musicals, Kelly turns in an intelligent, sympathetic performance as a leader equally dedicated to science and to the welfare of his men. Playing a Navy lieutenant must have seemed as natural to Kelly as slipping on a pair of dancing shoes - he was a lieutenant jg in the U.S. Navy during World War II.
- Actors: Gene Kelly, John Justin, Bernard Lee, Jeff Richards
- Genre: War, Drama
- Run Time: 91:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1954
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, ORIGINAL ASPECT RATIO - 1.37:1 Audio: MONO - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.