- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316582299
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316582299
A lawyer, a priest, a farmer, a surgeon, a wine vendor: these civilians-turned-soldiers are among the combatants captured and held in a POW camp after Nazi troops overrun France. Also among the captives is fiery Victor Labiche, a former cab driver chained to a wall in solitary confinement because of his defiance of prison authorities. Soon after Thousands Cheer, Gene Kelly set aside his musical prowess to showcase his dramatic talents in this wartime morale booster. He plays Victor, whose will to fight is crushed by the torment of solitary confinement. But his passions rekindle when, after being smuggled out of camp as part of a POW escape, he witnesses courage of fellow escapees and resistance partisans in combat against Nazi troops. Jean Pierre Aumont plays the escapee whose act of bravery inspires the firefight. Aumont joined the Free French Forces after completed of the film and became a decorated war hero.
- Actors: Jean Pierre Aumont, Gene Kelly, Sir Cedric Hardwicke, Richard Whorf, Joseph Calleia, Peter Lorre, Hume Cronyn
- Genre: War, Drama
- Run Time: 90:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1943
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, ORIGINAL ASPECT RATIO - 1.37:1 Audio: MONO - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.