- Manufacturer: American Pop Classics
- Model #: 874757015491
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14874757015491
One of the great film noir classics of all time. When a California businessman shows up at the San Francisco police station to report a murder, the police captain asks him who was murdered. His reply? "I was." So begins the tangled tale of man who is poisoned at a dark jazz club and, with only hours left to live, is determined to find out who poisoned him, and why. Noir legend Rudolph Mate' directs and Edmond O'Brien stars in this haunting thriller that was often copied (and even re-made in the 80s) but never bettered! A man is told he has only a week to live after doctors found he is suffering from a deadly luminous toxin with no antidote. He had gone to San Francisco to party before getting married, but it turns into a quest to find who did it to him.
- Actors: Edmond O'Brien; Pamela Britton; Luther Aldo
- Genre: Film Noir
- Run Time: 83 mins Final Format: Year: 1950
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4x3 Audio:
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.