- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316329658
- Condition: new
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316329658
"It's entertainment that fills up the screen like she fills out a bikini," the trailer for Don't Make Waves proclaimed. She is Sharon Tate, portraying a beach-loving, sky-diving beauty named Malibu. The entertainment filling up the screen is a gleeful sand-and-surf-and-sex satire based on Ira Wallach's Muscle Beach, set to a title tune by The Byrds and targeting SoCal's go-go beach culture and the high-living hillside denizens of its ocean-view enclaves. Tony Curtis, reteaming with director Andrew Mackendrick of Sweet Smell of Success, plays an eastern interloper who arrives with little and hits on ways to finagle his way into lots. Also making waves: Claudia Cardinale, Robert Webber, Joanna Barnes and bodybuilder David Draper.
- Actors: Tony Curtis, Claudia Cardinale, Sharon Tate, Robert Webber, Joanna Barnes, David Draper
- Genre: Comedy
- Run Time: 97:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1967
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 16 X 9 LETTERBOX, Original Aspect Ratio - 2.40 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.