- Manufacturer: National Geographic
- Model #: 727994955627
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14727994955627
Drugs: A multibillion-dollar industry that fuels crime and violence like no other substance on the planet. Turning cartel leaders into billionaires, the illegal drug industry also provides vital income to hundreds of thousands of poor workers across the globe. While some users sacrifice their lives to an addiction they can't escape, others find drugs to be their only saving grace from physical or emotional pain almost impossible to overcome. Where should the lines be drawn in this lucrative industry? Episodes include Crack, Hash, Ecstasy,Hallucinogens, Ketamine, Pill Nation, Designer Drugs, and Grand Theft Auto.
- Genre: Nonfiction - Documentary
- Run Time: 360:00 Final Format: DVD-NTSC Year:
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: Audio:
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.