- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316231937
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316231937
Sign on for a lighthearted , seeworthy oceangoing comedic voyage that begins where the classic Mister Roberts left off. Doug Roberts is gone, but feckless Frank Pulver (Robert Walker) remains to battle boredom aboard the World War II-era cargo ship Reluctant. His weapons range from a slingshot to a surgical scalpel. His target is the tyrannical captain (Burl Ives). His cohort is the genial keeper of the joy juice, Doc (Walter Matthau). And his aim is hilariously true. Producer/director/co-writer Joshua Logan piped aboard a top supporting crew of young talents on the brink of fame, including Jack Nicholson, Larry Hagman, Peter Marshall, James Coco, James Farentino, George "Goober" Lindsey and in a delightful comic turn as missionary-trained natives, renowned dramatic actors Al Freeman Jr. and Diana Sands. Heave to for hilarity.
- Actors: Burl Ives, Robert Walker Jr., Walter Matthau
- Genre: Comedy
- Run Time: 104:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1964
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 16 X 9 LETTERBOX, Original Aspect Ratio - 2.35 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.