- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316261507
- Condition: new
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316261507
There's nothing more volatile than an idea in small-town 1895 America, especially for eager inventor Joe Belden. He's making a horseless carriage that runs on an explosive cleaning fluid called gasoline ' a "gas-o-mobile." Why, it's enough to make John Q. Citizen flip his straw boater! Red Skelton portrays Joe, taking the wheel in a Technicolor? musical comedy that has him wooing the daughter (Sally Forrest) of the man most threatened by Joe's invention: the local livery master (William Demarest). But there's happiness all around at the end of the road, and getting there is great fun because the horseless carriage-race finale "is a frantically funny affair [with] a lot of old Keystone contrivances" (Bosley Crowther, The New York Times).
- Actors: Red Skelton, Sally Forrest, Macdonald Carey, William Demarest, Monica Lewis, Raymond Walburn
- Genre: Comedy, Musical
- Run Time: 82:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1951
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.33 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.