- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316722800
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316722800
The president of Tredway Corp. has unexpectedly died. Long live the new president. But who will the exec be? Theres no official line of succession...and so the shady deals and insider back-stabbing begin. Boardroom and boudoir politics play out in this star-packed tale of corporate machinations directed by versatile Robert Wise (The Sound of Music, The Set-Up). A bottom-line opportunist (Frederic March) and an idealistic manufacturing VP (William Holden) emerge as leading candidates for the top post. But while power-suited men maneuver, a woman (Barbara Stanwyck) may have the most clout. Shes the founders daughter and the companys major stockholder...and may be the velvet power behind the Tredway throne.
- Actors: William Holden, June Allyson, Barbara Stanwyck, Frederic March, Walter Pidgeon
- Genre: Drama
- Run Time: 104:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1954
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, ORIGINAL ASPECT RATIO - 1.37:1 Audio: DOLBY DIGITAL - English, MONO - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.