- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316248782
- Condition: new
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316248782
Time's running out for the world's supreme criminal mastermind: Fu Manchu has run out of the elixir that keeps his 168-year-old body Fit for Fiendishness. So he and his malevolent minions set out to purloin the ingredients, including a canary-yellow diamond that's one of England's crown jewels. In his final film, Peter Sellers merrily spoofs one of horror's favorite arch villains. He's deliciously diabolical ' and doesn't stop there: he's up to his old multiple-role tricks that worked so hilariously in Dr. Strangelove and The Mouse That Roared, also stiff-upper-lipping it as Fu's unflappable nemesis, Nayland Smith of Scotland Yard. Adding to this case of multiple laughs are Helen Mirren as a tap-dancing constable, Sid Caesar as an uncouth American G-man and David Tomlinson as a befuddled commissioner.
- Actors: Peter Sellers, Helen Mirren, Sid Caesar, Simon Williams, Steve Franken, David Tomlinson
- Genre: Comedy
- Run Time: 100:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1980
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 16 X 9 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.78 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.