- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316231913
- Condition: new
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316231913
U.S. airman Ed Hardin pilots a damaged P-47 Thunderbolt toward a perilous but successful belly flop landing at his fighter-group base in the English countryside. The battered aircraft may never wing into the skies again. Hardin will. "Notify the taxpayer to get me another one," he quips. Filmmaker Raoul Walsh (Objective, Burma!) is at the controls of this keep-'em-flying Technicolor? adventure, augmenting thunderous sky battles with actual wartime footage. Edmond O'Brien portrays Hardin, who tempers his flyboy recklessness when the men of the squadron are entrusted to his leadership. And a former chauffeur for Walsh makes his uncredited screen debut. His name: Rock Hudson.
- Actors: Edmond O'Brien, Henry Hull, John Rodney, Robert Stack
- Genre: Action/Adventure, Drama, War
- Run Time: 96:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1948
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.37 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.