- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316736999
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316736999
Never mind energy shortages, potential nuclear meltdowns and economic breakdowns. In the freewheeling, funny world of First Family, the White House puts first things first: reelecting a President trailing in the polls! Bob Newhart stars as President Manfred Link in this zany, wonderfully cast comedy from veteran funnyman Buck Henry (Heaven Can Wait, The Graduate). Plenty of problems cuff Link. His rattlebrained wife (Madeline Kahn) and randy daughter (Gilda Radner) are a public-relations nightmare. His U.N. ambassador (Harvey Korman), advisor (Fred Willard) and press secretary (Richard Benjamin) are experts at inexpertise. Link will do anything to secure a second term. Or will he? Vote for Link ' and for the movie that's a shoo-in for laughs: First Family.
- Actors: Gilda Radner, Bob Newhart, Madeline Kahn, Richard Benjamin, Bob Dishy, Harvey Korman, Austin Pendleton, Rip Torn, Fred Willard
- Genre: Comedy
- Run Time: 100:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1980
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 16 X 9 FULL FRAME, ORIGINAL ASPECT RATIO - 1.85:1 Audio: DOLBY DIGITAL - English, MONO - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.