- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316246849
- Condition: new
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316246849
Geronimo. Sitting Bull. Crazy Horse. Flapping Eagle. Haven't heard of him? It's time you do: he's a boozed-up lay about on a Southwest reservation who stirs up quite a flap leading the Last Great Indian Uprising. Director Carol Reed (The Third Man) and a fine cast topped by Oscar? winners* Anthony Quinn (as Flapping Eagle) and Shelley Winters bring Clair Huffaker's riotous novel Nobody Loves a Drunken Indian to the screen. The film's profound story of a vanquished people fighting back is leavened with antic comedy, including Flap doggedly bulldogging a bulldozer, lassoing a helicopter, and trying to tame his hooch-guzzling horse H Bomb. Go on the warpath with Flap.
- Actors: Anthony Quinn, Claude Akins, Shelley Winters, Tony Bill
- Genre: Comedy, Drama
- Run Time: 106:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1970
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 16 X 9 LETTERBOX, Original Aspect Ratio - 2.35 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.