- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316232101
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316232101
Six P-40 fighters come shrieking out of the sun, guns blazing. They're outnumbered and outgunned by the 18 enemy Zeros below them. But they won't be outfought. Wartime history and action entertainment soar in this high-flying and enormously popular World War II-era spirit-lifter based on the bestseller by fighter pilot Col. Robert Lee Scott, Jr. Dennis Morgan plays Scott, an inexperienced "textbook pilot" who asks to fly with the all-volunteer, battle-seasoned Flying Tigers headed by Gen. Claire Chennault (Raymond Massey). Fighting to keep the critical Burma Road supply line open, Scott becomes an ace. He's cool under fire and convinced he's flying on his own skill and courage. But after several brushes with death, he comes to realize what many flyers know: up in the heavens, he is not alone.
- Actors: Alan Hale, Dennis Morgan, Raymond Massey
- Genre: Action/Adventure, Drama, War
- Run Time: 88:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1945
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.37 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.