- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316618424
- Condition: new
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316618424
Thirteen years ago, boozed-up Harry Graham (Robert Mitchum) savagely murdered his wife. A witness ' his horrified little son ' provided the testimony that put him behind bars. Now Harry is out, living in a seedy trailer park with a loving woman (Brenda Vacarro), when a reminder of his past shows up: his now-grown son (Jan-Michael Vincent). As father and son circle each other, as past and present intersect, tension grows until it finally erupts in a shock of violence. In a powerful performance, Mitchum brings enigmatic menace to the role of Harry Graham. Along with James Cagney and Jack Nicholson, Mitchum appears twice on the American Film Institute's list of the 50 greatest villains of all time: as the ex-con who terrorizes Gregory Peck's family in Cape Fear and as the psychotic backwoods preacher in The Night of the Hunter. Says Roger Ebert, "Going Home is worth seeing primarily for the presence of Robert Mitchum."
- Actors: Robert Mitchum, Brenda Vacarro, Jan-Michael Vincent
- Genre: Crime
- Run Time: 97:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1971
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 16 X 9 FULL FRAME, ORIGINAL ASPECT RATIO - 1.66:1 Audio: MONO - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.