- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316259542
- Condition: new
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316259542
The Western became a staple of filmmaking as far back as 1903's The Great Train Robbery, but it took some 50 years for the industry at large to provide films sympathetic to Native Americans ' via works such as Broken Arrow, Devil's Doorway and this Technicolor? tale of The Half-Breed. Robert Young portrays fair-minded Dan Craig, whose arrival in Arizona Territory's San Remo puts him at odds with conspirators eager to ignite an Apache uprising and thereby lay claim to gold-rich reservation land. Jack Buetel (Billy the Kid in The Outlaw) plays the title role in this lively powder keg of a movie filmed in part amid the craggy red spires of Sedona.
- Actors: Robert Young, Janis Carter, Jack Beutel, Barton Maclane
- Genre: Drama, Western
- Run Time: 81:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1952
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.33 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.