- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316676776
- Condition: new
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316676776
If John Singer could, he'd tell you about his inner world of beauty and dignity. But the card he holds must speak for him. "I am a deaf-mute. I read lips and understand what is said to me. Please do not shout." In the performance that earned him an Oscar(R) nomination and New York Film Critics Award as 1968's Best Actor, future Academy Award(R) winner* Alan Arkin is Singer in this film of Carson McCullers' acclaimed first novel. When he moves to a sleepy Southern town to be near his hospitalized friend (Chuck McCann), a brain-damaged man-child, Singer's silent kindness draws to him others broken in body and spirit. Playing some of those others in a prime ensemble are Cicely Tyson, Percy Rodriguez, Stacy Keach and fellow Oscar(R) nominee* Sondra Locke.
- Actors: Alan Arkin, Laurinda Barrett, Stacy Keach, Jr., Chuck Mccann, Biff Mcguire, Percy Rodriguez, Cicely Tyson, Sondra Locke
- Genre: Drama
- Run Time: 123:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1968
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 16 X 9 FULL FRAME, ORIGINAL ASPECT RATIO - 1.85:1 Audio: MONO - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.