- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316224854
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316224854
Everybody sing. Everybody dance. Or, failing that, everybody step in place during the famed Singin' in the Rain finale. A torrent of talent takes the screen in the first all-star Talkie Era showcase of heretofore silent-screen players. Much of The Hollywood Revue of 1929 was filmed in the graveyard shift so that the stars' daytime shooting schedules would not be disrupted. Fans in Los Angeles and New York City were treated to movie marquees that included live showgirls. Once in the theater, they were treated to the on-screen delights of Joan Crawford singing and Charlestoning, Laurel and Hardy clowning, Norma Shearer and John Gilbert spoofing the Bard (in color!), Buster Keaton stonefacing and much more in a historic menagerie of fun.
- Actors: Joan Crawford, Norma Shearer, John Gilbert
- Genre: Musical
- Run Time: 118:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1929
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.33 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.