- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316341315
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316341315
Tell us, Max, what are the facts? The Navy's test ' Operation Honeymoon ' of the on-board supercomputer Max and its ability to predict an ICBM's place of impact is a success. But Lt. Fergie Howard (Steve McQueen) wonders if Max can pinpoint something smaller ' say, the slot where a Venice casino's roulette wheel's ball will land? With the help of a programmer (Jim Hutton), the answer is you betcha! Major stardom was on the horizon when McQueen played the comedic role of a sailor eager to turn his shore leave into a gambling jackpot. Of course, where there's a port, there are girls (Brigid Bazlen and Paula Prentiss). And where there's a Cold War fleet, there's an admiral (Dean Jagger) suspicious about Max's strange bursts of signals. Bet on this lighthearted blend of gorgeous scenery, romance and laughter to break your entertainment bank.
- Actors: Steve Mcqueen, Brigid Bazlen, Jim Hutton, Paula Prentiss, Dean Jagger, Jack Weston, Jack Mullaney
- Genre: Comedy
- Run Time: 87:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1961
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 16 X 9 LETTERBOX, Original Aspect Ratio - 2.40 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.