- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316331828
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316331828
The fateful encounter of the Monitor and the Merrimack, history's first-ever battle of ironclad ships, was not the U.S. Civil War's lone naval milestone. Desperate to break the stranglehold of the North's coastal blockade, the South built and sent into war the hand-powered submarine CSS Hunley. Armand Assante (as Lt. Dixon, the sub's skipper) and Donald Sutherland (as Gen. Beauregard, the Confederate commander at Charleston) star in this fact-based tale of The Hunley and its crew. The ship is iron, engineered from a large steam boiler. The crew consists of nine volunteers, men destined to change the world forever in a submersible ship that was the first combat vessel of its kind ' and the last hope of the Confederacy.
- Actors: Donald Sutherland, Armand Assante, Alex Jennings
- Genre: Action/Adventure, Drama
- Run Time: 94:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1999
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 16 X 9 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.78 Audio: Dolby Stereo - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.