- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316219836
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316219836
Lovely, talented, famous ' stage star Constance Shaw is everything pants presser Joe Reynolds can't have. Then one day, Constance decides to get back at her two-timing beau by marrying Joe. The film's title comes from a Red Skelton catchphrase, the storyline comes from Buster Keaton's Spite Marriage and the fun comes from everywhere in this pratfalling musicomedy directed by Vincente Minnelli. Eleanor Powell dances. Lena Horne sings. Jimmy Dorsey swings. Hazel Scott sears the ivories. And Red (as Joe) doods the rest with routines that include his hilarious attempt to put his blotto honeymoon bride to bed and, in a nod to the era, with heroics that pit him against Nazi saboteurs. They're gonna get a whippin'!
- Actors: Red Skelton, Eleanor Powell, Richard Ainley, Patricia Dane, Sam Levene
- Genre: Comedy, Musical, Drama
- Run Time: 97:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1943
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.33 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.