- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316236949
- Condition: new
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316236949
Check it out! Who's that tuxedoed dude in the awesome cherry-red machine? Make way, Bill and Ted: here comes Richard Grieco is his very own excellent adventure. Grieco (Mobsters, TV's 21 Jump Street, Booker) plays "teen agent" Michael Corben in If Looks Could Kill, a bodaciously funny spy spoof also starring Linda Hunt, Roger Rees and Gabrielle Anwar. It's an adventure that's stylin' from the start. Needing a class credit for graduation, Michael goes to Europe with the French Club for what he hopes will be a breezin' babe safari. Instead, he's mistaken for a top superspy, loaded up with lots of righteous espionage gear and given a totally cool car. He's having the time of someone else's life. Now all he has to do is save Europe and graduate from high school. No problem.
- Actors: Richard Grieco, Roger Rees, Linda Hunt, Robin Bartlett, Gabrielle Anwar
- Genre: Comedy, Action/Adventure
- Run Time: 88:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1991
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 16 X 9 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.78 Audio: Stereo - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.