- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316211755
In 1888, a reign of murderous terror struck East London. To this day, the case is unsolved. And the killer is known only by his infamous nickname. But the truth may at last have been found. Based on breakthrough research at the time it was made, this gripping "what if" suggests who wielded the surgically sharp blade of death ' and why his identity has been concealed. Michael Caine plays Scotland Yard's Frederick Abberline and heads a large, flawless cast (including Armand Assante and Jane Seymour) in a movie cloaked in mystery and wrapped in period detail. Was the killer a noted doctor? A famed actor? A police commissioner, clairvoyant or even the Crown Prince? Each raises Abberline's suspecions. Each merits investigation in this gripping whodunit.
- Actors: Michael Caine, Armand Assante, Ray Mc Anally, Lewis Collins, Ken Bones
- Genre: Telefilms
- Run Time: 188:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1988
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.37 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.