- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316234259
- Condition: new
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316234259
All his life he trained to be a cantor, but now Jerry Golding has other ideas. He wants to see his name up in lights on Broadway! Danny Thomas, star classic TV comedy series Make Room for Daddy, plays Jerry in this 1952 update of the 1927 movie landmark that introduced the Sound Era. Opposite Thomas is musical legend Peggy Lee. Both Thomas and Lee rarely appear in films, which makes this heart-tugging show business story even more exceptional. Exceptional, too, are performances of song standards like Birth of the Blues, If I Could Be with You and I'm Looking over a Four-Leaf Clover. (Ray Heindorf and Max Steiner shared an Oscar? nomination for Best Musical Scoring). Watch Lee wrap Cole Porter's Just One of Those Things in vocal silk and smoke and then set Rodgers and Hart's Lover ablaze and you'll know more than one jazz singer graces The Jazz Singer.
- Actors: Peggy Lee, Danny Thomas, Eduard Franz, Mildred Dunnock, Alex Gerry
- Genre: Drama, Musical
- Run Time: 107:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1953
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.37 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.