- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316225547
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316225547
War correspondent John Davis faces drama every day: London aflame from German bombs and the personal sorrow that he and his wife can never have a child of their own. Then John meets Margaret and Peter, two traumatized war orphans who need him as much as he needs something to make his life whole. Robert Young is John and five-year-old Duse Margaret O'Brien is Margaret in an acclaimed wartime drama that is both tender and urgent, a sensitive film that never falls prey to sentiment thanks to the skill of director Maj. W.S. Van Dyke II (The Thin Man), the delightful rapport between Young and the children and the power of a fact-based story that transcends its era to speak to the universal need for family.
- Actors: Robert Young, Laraine Day, Fay Bainter, Nigel Bruce, Margaret O'Brien
- Genre: Comedy, Drama
- Run Time: 81:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1943
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.33 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.