- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316219874
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316219874
When Max Herschel (Alan King), the ruthless magnate who has everything, loses his executive mistress Bones Burton (Ali MacGraw) to a young playwright (Peter Weller), he carves out a whole new battlefield in the war between the sexes! Director Sidney Lumet's sophisticated comedy, written by three-time Lumet collaborator Jay Presson Allen, chronicles the combat in winningly witty style. When the very rich spat, weapons include movie studios, TV talk shows and art collections ' and in the most spectacular lovers' quarrel ever filmed, Bones and Max demolish half the ground floor of Bergdorf Goodman. Myrna Loy as Max's wise secretary, Dina Merrill as Max's neurotic wife and Keenan Wynn as Max's formidable "best enemy" see action as well. For romantic comedy that's elegant and also a hoot, Just Tell Me What You Want is indeed what you want.
- Actors: Ali Macgraw, Alan King, Peter Weller, Myrna Loy, Dina Merrill, Keenan Wynn, Tony Roberts
- Genre: Romance, Comedy
- Run Time: 114:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1980
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 16 X 9 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.85 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.