- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316616901
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316616901
Debonair David Niven is a noble scoundrel in this romantic, swashbuckling drama of royal intrigue inside the court of Charles II. Niven plays the Duke of Brampton who, though trusted by Charles, is actually planning to overthrow the shaky Restoration monarch. But, despite careful scheming, the Duke is in for a few surprises: the brainy and vengeful Lady Mary (Ann Blyth) and the infamous highway robber Michael Dermott (Edmund Purdum) ' the one man in England who knows what Brampton's up to. These two are formidable foes indeed, and they're willing to do just about anything to settle their scores with the Duke. Lavish in its staging, full of passion and swordplay, and based on a true story, The King's Thief also features a young Roger Moore as Dermott's sidekick Jack, and the distinguished George Sanders (All About Eve) as the painted, bewigged King. It's a tale of courtly glamour, secrecy and "lusty heroics with enough excitement to satisfy any action fan" (Daily Variety)!
- Actors: Ann Blyth, Edmund Purdom, David Niven, George Sanders, Roger Moore
- Genre: Drama, Action
- Run Time: 78:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1955
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 16 X 9 FULL FRAME, ORIGINAL ASPECT RATIO - 2.55:1 Audio: STEREO - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.