- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316341421
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316341421
Some eight months after the release of Freaks, another bizarre and unforgettable movie stunned screen audiences ' the feverish tale of black magic and sadism called Kongo. Reprising his stage role, dynamic Walter Huston stars as wheelchair-bound Flint, a ruthless, would-be jungle chieftain who uses the bullets of "boom sticks" and the deception of parlor magic he calls juju to keep African locals in his thrall while he carries out a long-festering plan of revenge against the man who beat and crippled him. Brutality, sexuality, depravity ' all are at the forefront of this disturbing yet transfixing pre-Code shocker previously filmed as the Lon Chaney-Lionel Barrymore silent West of Zanzibar.
- Actors: Walter Huston, Lupe Velez
- Genre: Drama
- Run Time: 142:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1932
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.33 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.