- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316227350
- Condition: new
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316227350
Mimi and Rodolphe's tragic love has been immortalized as a novel, a play, a Puccini opera, the inspiration for Broadway's Rent and in film ' including this superb version. King Vidor (The Big Parade) directs two of the greatest stars of the silent-film era: Lillian Gish, frail and lovely as Mimi, and John Gilbert, all artistic fire as the aspiring playwright Rodolphe. Living in the Bohemian district of 1830 Paris, the two suffer through poverty, jealousy and heartbreaking separation. The peerless Gish brought conviction to Mimi's death scene by refusing water for three days, displaying the dedication that helped the actress create "one of her most affecting portrayals of tremulous pathos" (John Douglas Eames. The MGM Story).
- Actors: Lillian Gish, John Gilbert, Renee Adoree, George Hassell, Roy D'Arcy
- Genre: Romance
- Run Time: 93:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1926
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.33 Audio: Mono 1.0 - Danish
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.