- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316734445
- Condition: new
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316734445
Combining Nelson Eddy's fine baritone voice with its message of religious and ethnic tolerance, Let Freedom Ring distinguishes itself as a most unusual western. While boasting its share of bad guys and two-fisted action, this ambitious film delivers a powerful and heartfelt message. The setting is the west circa 1868. The villain is the land grabbing railroad, personified by smooth-talking tycoon Jim Knox (Edward Arnold). Knox finally meets his match, however, when he comes up against leathery rancher Tom Logan (Lional Barrymore) and Logan's Harvard graduate son, Steve (Eddy). Cast in his first "solo" role ' with no singing stars opposite him ' Eddy excels as the prodigal son who returns home to save the day. Directed by Jack Conway and scripted by Ben Hecht (The Front Page), Let Freedom Ring features an array of clever plot twists and rousing songs woven smoothly into the story.
- Actors: Nelson Eddy, Virginia Bruce, Victor Mclaglen, Lionel Barrymore, Edward Arnold, Guy Kibbee, Charles Butterworth
- Genre: Western, Melodrama, Musical Comedy, Mystery
- Run Time: 87:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1939
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, ORIGINAL ASPECT RATIO - 1.37:1 Audio: DOLBY DIGITAL - English, MONO - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.