- Manufacturer: Vision Video
- Model #: 727985014821
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14727985014821
In the summer of 1974, 17-year old Anita Keagy discovered that she was pregnant by her boyfriend. Having grown up in a loving but strict Christian home, Anita feared the disgrace it would bring on her family and considered abortion. Instead, with much prayer and courage, she gave her child up for adoption. Years later, married and raising four children, Anita felt compelled to communicate with her unknown daughter. Through the adoption agency, Anita began a file of letters. Many painful years would pass before these letters would bring Anita and her daughter, Twila, together again. This experience set off a spiritual bomb in Anitas life, leading her to a deep insight about Gods intense desire to know and be known by His children.
- Actors: Anita Keagy
- Genre: Documentary, Contemporary Issues, Adoption
- Run Time: 40:00 Final Format: DVD-NTSC Year: 2012
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4x3 Audio: DOLBY DIGITAL-English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.