- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316615836
- Condition: new
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316615836
The shaggy-maned idol rips into his song ' and the audience screams with excitement. Some ecstatic fans storm the stage, wanting simply to touch him. Some want to bear his child. One adoring woman announces she already has. And outside the hall, a horse-drawn carriage waits to whisk the performer away. Meet Franz Liszt (Roger Daltrey), rock star, circa 1840. And great ready for all the glitter, groupies and gaudy good times of Lisztomania. The incredible list of frenzied delights goes on and on in this splendiferous extravaganza from writer/director Ken Russell, whose works include Women in Love, Altered States and Crimes of Passion. He takes you where no one else does. Or dares. Brace yourself for Lisztomania. Viewers expecting a polite gathering of people neatly posed on Louis XVI furniture are going to be blown out of their chairs, but good!
- Actors: Ringo Starr, Roger Daltrey
- Genre: Biography, Comedy, Science Fiction, Arts, Foreign
- Run Time: 103:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1975
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 16 X 9 LETTERBOX, ORIGINAL ASPECT RATIO - 2.40:1 Audio: MONO - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.