- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316234495
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316234495
Roy Erskine (Charles Kaley) is aiming for songwriting stardom. And if he has to use and abuse a lineup of Broadway babies to do it, that's fine with Roy. This smoky-hearted tale of a heel on the rise shows the dark side of the moon-June-spoon plots at the center of most early musicals. The cast includes Cliff "Ukulele Ike" Edwards (later the voice of Jiminy Cricket), whose wide-eyed mug serves as counterpoint to the film's worldly attitude. The songs include the Arthur Freed-Nacio Herb Brown evergreen Should I? More highlights: two production numbers filmed in color and some nifty overhead dance shots created a year before Busby Berkeley wowed moviegoers with the same technique in Whoopee.
- Actors: Charles Kaley, Ethelind Terry, Marion Shilling, Cliff Edwards, Gwen Lee
- Genre: Musical, Romance
- Run Time: 66:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1930
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.37 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.