- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316256497
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316256497
It's a story that made national headlines and was covered on 60 Minutes. Convicted and jailed for armed robbery in 1977, Terry Jean Moore fell in love with a prison guard and became pregnant. She then took on Florida courts in a historic legal battle to keep and raise her child behind bars. Amy Madigan made her movie debut as Moore in a performance called "riveting" by Gene Shalit of NBC-TV's Today and "fine and affecting" by Carrie Rickey of The Village Voice. Ultimate praise for the future Field of Dreams and Places in the Heart co-star came from Moore herself: "It was me there, it really was." Beau Bridges as the guard, Mackenzie Phillips as a fellow inmate and Margaret Whitton as Moore's attorney give strong support in a movie that rings with truth ' and moves with its simple and direct power.
- Actors: Amy Madigan, Mackenzie Phillips, Beau Bridges
- Genre: Drama, Crime
- Run Time: 97:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1983
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 16 X 9 FULL FRAME, Original Aspect Ratio - 1.85 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.