- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316827628
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316827628
Told to lay off a case involving an attorney who shot an intruder in his home, headstrong police detective Mitchell ignores the order -- and proceeds to get tangled up in an investigation that connects the lawyer (John Saxon), the head of an import racket (Martin Balsam) and a scheme to unload a million-dollar cache of stolen heroin. Joe Don Baker, who made a name for himself as club-wielding sheriff Buford Pusser in the drive-in classic Walking Tall and whose later credits include a notable role in 2013's Mud, plays the title role in an action film that's gained a following among connoisseurs of guilty pleasures. At the center of all the action, of course, is Mitchell, giving as good as he gets in pell-mell sequences involving shootings, brawls, car chases, suicidal dune buggy jousts and a rappel from a police helicopter onto the racketeer's speeding getaway boat. Linda Evans and Merlin Olsen are also in the cast.
- Actors: Joe Don Baker, Martin Balsam, John Saxon, Linda Evans, Morgan Paull, Harold J. Stone, Ian Kennedy Martin
- Genre: Action, Drama
- Run Time: 97:00 Final Format: DVD-NTSC Year: 1975
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 16 X 9 FULL FRAME, ORIGINAL ASPECT RATIO - 1.85:1 Audio: DOLBY DIGITAL - English, MONO - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.