- Manufacturer: Warner Bros
- Model #: 883316328576
- Condition: new
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14883316328576
Mrs. Brown has a long snout, skinny legs...and an owner! That's right, Mrs. Brown is a dog, a greyhound to be precise, and Herman (Peter Noone) and the other Manchester boys are eager to make money racing her. But first there's a matter of entry fees, so the guys play gigs to raise some cash. When they enter the London dog-racing world, Herman meets a human Mrs. Brown who happens to have a knockout of a lovely daughter. Is she the right girl for him? The pop quintet that charted eleven Top-10 hits from 1964 through 1967 reteams in a non-concert film for the third and last time with this funfest that includes There's a Kind of Hush, the title cut and more of the band's tunes plus gleeful moments of cockney cabaret. Cheerio, lads!
- Actors: Herman'S Hermits, Stanely Halloway, Mona Washbourne
- Genre: Comedy, Musical
- Run Time: 95:00 Final Format: DVD - NTSC Year: 1968
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 16 X 9 LETTERBOX, Original Aspect Ratio - 2.40 Audio: Mono 1.0 - English
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.