- Manufacturer: Universal
- Model #: 025192049972
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty
- DealYard SKU: XP14025192049972
Millionaire Eric Gorman is a zoologist/hunter who has created his own private menagerie of wild beasts from his safaris. He is also insanely jealous and uses his dangerous pets to dispose of any potential romantic rival for his wife or anyone that displeases him. Made before the Production Code was enforced, Murders in the Zoo (1933) is a grisly and perverse Pre-Code horror thriller that was quite shocking for its time. The movie is dominated by Lionel Atwills superb performance as the sadistic zoo owner and features stunning cinematography by seven-time Oscar(r) nominee Ernest Haller. The supporting cast includes Charlie Ruggles (Bringing Up Baby, 1938), Kathleen Burke (Island of Lost Souls, 1932), a young Randolph Scott and the future Governor of Connecticut, John Lodge.
- Actors: Charlie Ruggles; Lionel Atwill; Kathleen Burke; John Lodge; Randolph Scott; Gail Patrick
- Genre: Drama
- Run Time: 62 Final Format: DVD-NTSC Year: 1933
- This Disc is formatted for all Regions and has CSS Copyright Protection (will not play in some laptops)
- Aspect Ratio: 4 X 3 - 1.33:1 Audio:
DealYard normally ships items within 1-2 business days from the day that payment is received. A tracking number or delivery confirmation number will be emailed to the buyer as soon as the item is shipped. The expected delivery time for packages differs depending on the location. In most cases packages will be delivered within 3-7 days of shipment.